Fresh8 is a totally unique and innovative technology business, offering - what could be called a “Next Generation” product for world leading gambling operators and publishers.
We’re constantly breaking new ground in sports betting advertising, by offering a game changing range of automated tooling across display, programmatic, affiliate, social media and video channels that instantly connect sports fans with personalised bets.
Through the use of our advertising tools, we’re helping clients including The Telegraph, Marca.com, SkyBet, William Hill and Ladbrokes Coral to more efficiently acquire new customers and increase yield from existing customers.
We have grown to a team of nearly 40 strong staff across offices in Bristol and London.
Since 2014, we have landed a series of awards including Services Rising Star at EGR B2B Awards and have recently landed a new injection of funding to continue our rapid growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are on a mission to create a world class product in the ad-tech space. To achieve this goal we need the best in class in every department, and one of the most important areas we are currently recruiting for is User Experience.
We are hunting for a hungry, determined and inspired UX Designer with a passion for solving complex, challenging problems who isn’t afraid to push the boundaries of our user experience.
We are currently in a fast growth stage, which means this is an excellent opportunity for you to...
- Put your own stamp on our existing product lines
- Define and implement your own working processes and methods
- Elevate our product, and eat up the competition
- Work on some very exciting new product lines that any hungry and passionate UX’er would relish the opportunity to work on
- Work with our product owners to help shape product priorities
We believe that this is an exciting chance for someone to take their UX career on to the next level by taking our existing and future product line by the scruff of the neck and drive it forward. We hope you feel as inspired as we do.
We are looking for someone that is a go-getter, someone that takes responsibility and has a JFDI attitude.
- You can work at a fast pace but still remain considered and measured in your approach.
- You love UX and the detailed, clever thinking that comes with it.
- You have a clear and methodical approach to problem solving
- You love talking to users
- You design for the problem not your personal preference
- You are technical as well as creative in your approach
- You enjoy looking at data and feedback to drive solutions
- You know how to A/B Test
- You take ownership of your work
- You can work independently and collaboratively
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set
We are an ad-tech business, not a consumer website. Our user flows and features can be complex and difficult for the user to understand. Whilst it’s not essential to have an ad-tech background, you need to demonstrate experience of working on complex platforms.
- BA/BS or above in Design or Technology; strong technical background a plus.
- Minimum of 4 years’ UX experience, preferably working on enterprise SaaS applications
- A proven track record of launching innovative customer-centric experiences
- Proficiency in all areas of UX, including but not limited to user personas, user testing, user research and competition analysis.
- Proficiency with UX tools such as UX Pin, Axure, Invision etc to produce prototypes
- Demonstrated technical acumen with an ability to understand and communicate UX solutions and tradeoffs to multiple audiences
- Proven ability to manage multiple workstreams and product ecosystems simultaneously, adjusting to shifting priorities
- Visual Design skills a bonus but not required as this is very much a UX focussed role
Our reward and benefits culture
We pay our team competitively and regularly review salaries to reflect the changing market and development of our colleagues.
Our benefits are focused on supporting all staff no matter their priorities and include:
- Flexible working practises, most of the team work from home one day a week. We care about the job you do not where you do it from
- Get some well-deserved rest with 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- A generous hardware budget to help you choose the right tools for the job
- Pension scheme with matched contributions
- Health insurance which includes gym; Dental cover and other health related product discounts
- A Perkbox account with all the goodness and discounts that come with it
- Team outings and inter-office socials, we have offices both in Bristol and London