Lead QA Analyst
Fresh8 is a totally unique and innovative technology business, offering - what could be called a “Next Generation” product for world leading gambling operators and publishers.
We’re constantly breaking new ground in sports betting advertising, by offering a game changing range of automated tooling across display, programmatic, affiliate, social media and video channels that instantly connect sports fans with personalised bets.
Through the use of our advertising tools, we’re helping clients including The Telegraph, Marca.com, SkyBet, William Hill and Ladbrokes Coral to more efficiently acquire new customers and increase yield from existing customers.
We have grown to a strong team of over 40 strong staff across offices in Bristol and London.
Since 2014, we have landed a series of awards including Services Rising Star at EGR B2B Awards and have recently landed a new injection of funding to continue our rapid growth.
- Experience of testing event driven, microservice based architectures
- Deep understanding of automated testing
- Work closely with the Product Owner and Engineers to help define acceptance criteria with a focus on quality
- Awareness of BDD
- Experience of pair programming with engineers would be beneficial
- Experience of defining test strategy
- Coaching delivery teams and championing quality across the entire software lifecycle
- Mentoring and career managing other QA Analysts
- Setting up and/or leading communities of practice
- Interest in data science and machine learning would be helpful
- Understanding of continuous delivery and deployment pipelines.
- Experience of working within an iterative, agile context
- Pick things up quickly, excellent troubleshooting skills and comfortable to take the lead
- If you have experience in the sports betting sector it would be helpful
Our reward and benefits culture
We pay our team competitively and regularly review salaries to reflect the changing market and development of our colleagues.
Our benefits are focused on supporting all staff no matter their priorities and include:
- Flexible working practises, most of the team work from home one day a week. We care about the job you do not where you do it from
- Get some well-deserved rest with 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- A generous hardware budget to help you choose the right tools for the job
- Pension scheme with matched contributions
- Health insurance which includes dental cover, Gym and other health related product discounts
- A Perkbox account with all the goodness and discounts that come with it
- Team outings and inter-office socials, we have offices both in Bristol and London