Delivery Manager (Agile)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an expert in Agile delivery practices to help facilitate product development and coach our engineering teams as we scale rapidly following recent investment.
This role will suit someone with considerable experience in software delivery or project management, and who understands how to get the best out of a highly skilled engineering team through facilitative management and servant leadership.
You are probably already working as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach, however whatever your current title - if you are interested in the role we’d love to hear from you.
You will be working alongside a Product Manager and engineering lead, and will be responsible for:
- Facilitation of agile meetings, e.g. sprint planning, reviews, backlog refinement.
- Coaching team(s), providing support and guidance towards continuous improvement.
- Own documentation, schedule, & help the business understand progress through reporting and metrics.
- Drive out uncertainty through management of risk/assumptions, tracking issues/blockers and chasing dependencies.
- Providing positive and encouraging feedback on priorities, objectives and expectations.
- Ensure clear communication at varying levels of technical sophistication, some of the topics that come up frequently include: decision logic, data & segmentation, APIs, machine learning, usability, permissions, tracking & redirects, and networking.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Fresh8 Gaming are growing business with big ambitions. We’re all about collaboration and openness not command-and-control. We’re fast moving and are in a period of rapid product development and accelerated client growth. It’s interesting work in a fun and fast paced start-up like team environment that is constantly evolving, and we love finding people who challenge how we do things, bring new ideas to the table and are motivated to push us forward in an exciting space.
You will be joining a growing Operations team, who are supported by a very capable team of Front and Back-End Engineers following TDD principles and working within an Agile delivery framework.
We are dedicated to what we do, have a strong tech culture and offer a flexible working culture. We are an easy-going team who love all things tech but enjoy our bi-annual office parties, nights out and are planning a company week away in Europe early in the new year.
- With a minimum of 4 years’ experience working as a Project Manager you will be highly organised and have top notch written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in Agile/Scrum/Kanban environments.
- Proven experience delivering high quality digital projects or products.
- Experience working in fast paced and highly technical environments, where you may not have a complete and detailed technical understanding.
- Experience with JIRA and other Atlassian tools
- Experience working in distributed teams using chat-based tools for day to day communications
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Experience working within AdTech or display advertising field
- Any programming or analytics experience
- Experience working in AdTech or betting industry
Our reward and benefits culture
We pay our team competitively and regularly review salaries to reflect the changing market and development of our colleagues.
Our benefits are focused on supporting all staff no matter their priorities and include:
- Flexible working practises, most of the team work from home one day a week. We care about the job you do not where you do it from
- Get some well-deserved rest with 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- A generous hardware budget to help you choose the right tools for the job
- Pension scheme with matched contributions
- Health insurance which includes dental cover, Gym and other health related product discounts
- A Perkbox account with all the goodness and discounts that come with it
- Team outings and inter-office socials, we have offices both in Bristol and London