Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Fresh8 is a totally unique and innovative technology business, offering - what could be called a “Next Generation” product for world leading gambling operators and publishers.
We’re constantly breaking new ground in sports betting advertising, by offering a game changing range of automated tooling across display, programmatic, affiliate, social media and video channels that instantly connect sports fans with personalised bets.
Through the use of our advertising tools, we’re helping clients including The Telegraph, Marca.com, SkyBet, William Hill and Ladbrokes Coral to more efficiently acquire new customers and increase yield from existing customers.
We have grown to a team of nearly 40 strong staff across offices in Bristol and London.
Since 2014, we have landed a series of awards including Services Rising Star at EGR B2B Awards and have recently landed a new injection of funding to continue our rapid growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Fresh8 Gaming is looking for a talented Senior Account Manager to join our London-based Client Services team. This is a key role, responsible for the day-to-day management and development of existing and new client-direct accounts.
This is a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic, proactive and commercially minded individual to support the Client Services and Sales team, and from day one work with high level clients to drive theirs and our business forward.
Our business is growing quickly and we need someone who can jump in and add value from day one. This role will suit an experienced client services professional who is passionate about making an impact, driving ROI for their clients.
Our Client Services team prides itself in delivering industry leading technology and first-rate account management to the world’s largest gambling operators and publishers. To succeed in this role you will need to forge strong connections by establishing productive and trusted relationships with key stakeholders across multiple organisations and within the wider Fresh8 Team.
- 3+ years proven account management experience
- Gaming experience could be considered a positive, but since we are changing the face of real time decision driven advertising, we are more interested in the right can do attitude and eagerness to get stuck in from day one
- A clear understanding of how digital media works - media buying, performance reporting, attribution. Experience working agency side or in a startup considered positive
- Experience of managing multiple client accounts, being the first point of contact for your clients, and maintaining consistent client success
- Client-facing experience, strong communicator and relationship builder with internal and external teams
- A passion for sport, understanding of the global sports calendar and what makes a sports fan tick!
- Understanding of the types of issues that can arise when managing digital media accounts and have the persistence to resolve these
ABOUT THE TEAM:
We have a strong tech culture and are focused on building a complete end-to-end marketing automation stack for the gaming sector. We are dedicated to what we do and enjoy our flexible working culture. We are an easy-going team who love all things tech but enjoy our bi-annual office parties, nights out and even occasional trips to the country! We are constantly evolving, not following a rigid way of working and love finding people who challenge how we do things, bring new ideas to the table and are motivated to push us forward in an exciting space.
Our reward and benefits culture
We pay our team competitively and regularly review salaries to reflect the changing market and development of our colleagues.
Our benefits are focused on supporting all staff no matter their priorities and include:
- Flexible working practises, most of the team work from home one day a week. We care about the job you do not where you do it from
- Get some well-deserved rest with 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- A generous hardware budget to help you choose the right tools for the job
- Pension scheme with matched contributions
- Health insurance which includes gym and other health related product discounts
- A Perkbox account with all the goodness and discounts that come with it
- Team outings and inter-office socials, we have offices both in Bristol and London
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!